Here you will find the cancellation policy of the webshop on elotronics.com. The revocation is only allowed for customers within Germany. Business customers have no right of objection in principle!
right of withdrawal
- You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
- The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
- In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (elotronics GmbH, Mittlere Dorfstrasse 39, 85301 Schweitenkirchen, Germany, telephone: +49 8444 6959970, fax: +49 8444 6959975, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the sample revocation form shown below, but this is not mandatory.
- To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
- If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund.
- We bear the cost of returning the goods.
- You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
Notice of non-existence of the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation non-exists, unless the parties have agreed otherwise, for contracts for delivery
- of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded, of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery,
- of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- for electronic, or electromechanical parts and components which have been removed from the ESD (electrostatic) foil packaging, or where the original manufacturer's packaging has already been opened, or which have already been put into operation or soldered.
sample revocation form
end of the revocation instruction